Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picture Preview and Chaille Update

I wanted to update on baby girl today. Her fever is now low grade, and sometimes even gone. The doctor couldn't find an exact cause for the high temperatures, but is treating her with a lose dose of antibiotic anyway. He said that she "could" have a sinus infection because her nose looked really gross. But, he said, her sinuses aren't actually even formed yet. He also said that they try not to immediately assume that teething is to blame, but in her case that the teething may have something to do with it. I am just relieved that the fevers have come down! It was scary to see her with such a high fever and acting so lethargic.

Steve picked up the CD with our photo session on it today. He has it at work but e-mailed me some of the pictures to sample. I'll have them all tonight!!! Yay!!! I decided to share some, but am keeping some to myself for now (thinking one of them will be our Christmas card photo!) Enjoy our wonderful blessings:




















1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! They all look so cute.
    The boys look so big.

    ReplyDelete