Monday, December 7, 2009

Firsts

Chaille is experiencing several firsts right now. Here's our list:

1) Friday she got her first TOOTH! Yay! I knew she was working on some. Her bottom right is the first to appear.

2) Her first FEVER appeared Saturday morning. It has been fairly manageable until today. We will be visiting the doctor this afternoon to find out what's up. We got a reading of 104.4 under her arm earlier. That was before adding a degree!

3) Her first CHRISTMAS PARTY was last night with the Dotson's and the Moss's. She seemed to enjoy it and got her first present... a baby doll. A very soft baby doll that she can take anywhere.

4) Her first SNOWFALL. We woke up to a little dusting of snow today. She is really too little to notice, but the boys are mesmerized!

Well, I'll update soon with news from the doctor and pictures. I've got to get us ready to go. They didn't have an appointment today, so I'm forcing our way in due to her high temps.

No comments:

Post a Comment