Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The excitement!

Christmas is coming, and the excitement is in full force at our house! We had the luxury of having Chrismas with the Grinstead family on Sunday because my parents are heading to Florida to see my Grandma over the holidays. So, we already have a few new toys to play with! :o)


Yesterday, Steve took off work so that I could go with Silas to school for his Christmas party. Here are some pictures I took of Silas at school:

Playing "Santa, Santa, Angel" (aka. Duck, Duck, Goose)

Silas got to see Santa!! He told Santa that he wants a spark scooter for Christmas (a new addition to his list, and much too late for the "elves" to process this request)

Opening his gift from a classmate (a Sonic basketball goal and ball.)


Mrs. Liza (his lead teacher) reading a story about reindeer.

Last Saturday, Deb brought her camera to Avery's basketball game. I finally took pictures of him playing (and all of us on the sidelines too!) I thought I'd share some of them:

Steve offered Avery a little advice when it was his turn to sit out.

Guarding his girl! Ha ha. Defense is his best position!

Silas enjoyed watching the game from this viewpoint. Thanks, grandpa!

Cheese, mom!

Dribbling. He's improving with each practice and game!

He's a terrific passer too! He rarely shoots when he gets the ball, he always looks for a pass.

Trying to capture those teeth Chaille has (her two bottom ones!)

My Grandma makes me happy!

Getting SO big. Hi, mommy!

Chaille and her Great Grandma Frye. A GREAT picture of both of them!


1 comment: