Saturday, December 12, 2009

Don't try this at home

Wednesday evening I made a boo-boo. I headed downstairs to put in a load of laundry and slipped on the first step. I fell all the way from the top step to the bottom. Thankfully I was ok, and remained conscious, despite having landed on my face on the concrete floor.

I'm all banged up. Bruised and sore all over my body. My left side took most of the hit, but the muscles on my right side are all sore from the stretching that must have taken place. I can't believe how long it is taking for my muscles to stop hurting. I'm healing, just slowly.

I can't believe I'm going to post a picture. I rarely post pictures of myself on a normal day, let alone looking like this. But, my mom took a picture, and I know that if I were on the other end, I'd be curious as to how my friend looked. So, here I am in all my glory (3 days after the fall):


3 comments:

  1. Ouch darling! I'm glad you are ok though! Be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen! That looks like it hurts! I'm glad you are on the mend and you didn't break anything!

    ReplyDelete