Wednesday, November 24, 2010

2010 Christmas Tree

Steve took today off so that I was able to attend the funeral of my Great Uncle Glen.  Glen was truly a GREAT uncle too.  He was a very kind, Christian man and I respected him and his wife, Alice, greatly.  I hope that when we've been married for 60 years (like they would have been yesterday..) that Steve and I will be as much partners and best friends as those two have been!! 

Anyway, Steve was home this afternoon when I returned home from the funeral, so we had a longer evening together and time to put up the Christmas tree!! The kids were so excited for the tree, and Nolan wanted to know where the presents were!  Is that so cute??  I love the innocence.  We turned on How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the classic version) and had the tree up and ready for ornaments before it was over.   The boys did a GREAT job of putting the non fragile ornaments on before watching Mickeys Once Upon a Christmas and having hot chocolate!  We are certainly in the Christmas spirit now.  I love how cozy it makes the house!!

All 3 boys putting on ornaments.  All of Nolan's ornaments are RIGHT where he is standing in this picture.  You'll have to notice in the rest of the pictures :O)






Chaille was quite grumpy while we worked.  She followed me around crying, and wouldn't get near the tree for a picture.  I finally held her down.  And then... we got on pajamas and she went to bed early! Pardon my attire, I had already gotten cozy for the evening!

Nolan's ornament collection.  I love it!!! Oh, sweet little boy, please don't grow up!  You are too cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment