Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday

Yay!  Everyone is STILL doing fine at our house!!! And this time change has us going to bed early and waking early, which I kind of like ;o)  The kids are up and I'm dressed and ready to go, so we are going to hit McDonald's for a HotCake breakfast ($1 a piece!!) and then drive to Rushville for a craft fair at their elementary.  This afternoon we are going to a birthday party and the boys are BEYOND excited for it.  They know that there are going to be clowns there with facepainting, balloons, etc.  They can't wait!! :O)   (Secretly mom is excited for them too!)

So, really, I'm not sure exactly why I felt like blogging at this time.  I'll take pictures today to share this evening or tomorrow.  That'll be more exciting... LOL.

Hope you all have a GREAT weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment