We have had a busy few days here lately. I'll catch you up briefly with some pictures that I have taken since Thursday. First, on Thursday evening, I picked up Leigh Anne from the airport in the evening. My mom helped me get her car up to Indy, so we all had dinner together. Since we didn't get any pictures while Leigh Anne was here for a couple days in October, I made sure I got one with her:
Friday was a jam packed day for us. After getting Avery and Silas off to school, we headed to Chaille's 18 month check-up. Our girl is growing well. She was 27 lbs. and 34 1/2 inches. The doctor was pleased with her development and says that her verbal skills are quite advanced. I believe it!!! Here are some pictures from her visit.
Nolan went along and he was VERY good the whole time! :O)
After her appointment, we picked up Grandma Darlene and headed to Silas' school for his Thanksgiving program and meal. On the way, Grandma surprised Chaille and Nolan with some miniature Twix bars. Nolan ate his without making any mess at all. Chaille, however, well...
... She did the best she could! By the way, she was awfully proud of her Dora sticker. She had to get a shot to "earn" it. She was a trooper though. She cried a little but got over it quickly.
Grandma Debbie picked up Nolan and Chaille to play with her while Grandma Darlene and I enjoyed Silas' program. I took the picture above of Nolan while we were at Silas' school, waiting for Grandma Debbie to get there. Nolan loves to run down the ramp to the basement. I stood above him and caught him goofing off! Silas' program was really cute and I must say, he was the handsome-est one. You can tell from the pictures just how handsome he was:
I'm so proud of Silas. He is growing into quite the sweet little man! At his school he kept coming up with things to take back to his siblings to let them know that he didn't forget them even though he had mom and grandma to himself! After the program, it was home for naps and a little down time before we headed to an At-Home America party (home interior type stuff.) Lyndsay was having the party and I took the younger 3, while Avery opted to go with Steve down to Grandma and Grandpa Fryes. At the party, Chaille was so excited over baby Ellie. She got to feed her, and that made her day:
Today, Steve had to work, and my mom watched the children so that I could go bridesmaid dress shopping with the girls for Melissa's wedding. I won't reveal the dresses we picked out just yet, but I LOVE the choices that we made! While we were out, we were sure to have fun too:
I know Shelley reads the blog, so... You are welcome for sharing this fun picture of you! ;O) Lots of hats and headbands were tried on today.
Melissa and Lynsday enjoyed their beers.... Well, root beer and cream soda anyway...
We had a GREAT time. I love these girls!!! And I'm SO excited for the wedding in March!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment