Monday, November 15, 2010

Adult Skating Party

Last night Steve and I took advantage of the rare opportunity to go out with some friends.  Our church was having an adult only skating party and we were able to line up a babysitter so that we could go (Thank you, Hannah!!)  It was so much fun to get out together and do something that we have never done before together, besides rollerblading the sidewalks in town when we were dating.  We had a GREAT time!!

I ♥ this man!!!!

I had to add this one because Jesse and I were joking about our blogs.  When she made her oh so graceful decent on the carpet, I told her that this picture WOULD make it onto the blog. :O)  But you make such a beautiful cow-girl, Jesse!

We had a nice crowd!

Just the girls.  I thought the western theme was fun!

1 comment:

  1. What a great pic of u and Steve! Glad u got some time away together!

    ReplyDelete