Traditionally, we have gone and cut a real tree for Christmas. This year, however, we opted for an artificial tree. The place we usually get our tree from is only open Fridays through Sundays and we didn't find that out until Monday! Whoops. So, instead of waiting another 5 days for a tree, we went to Walmart and got it done. We put it up and put our blue ribbon on it Monday night. Yesterday, the boys decorated the tree with ornaments. They did a wonderful job, and the tree looks so beautiful! With the snow flying (and I do mean flying with the wind blowing at gusts up to 50 miles an hour...) I can honestly say that at our house it is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Your family is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt's a very pretty tree! Great job kids! (and Jen and Steve too :)
ReplyDelete