Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bayleigh's Birthday Party

My camera battery was low yesterday, and I didn't have time to charge it.  But I did get some pictures to share of our day.  First we went to the Craft Fair in the morning.  Here was Chaille sitting on the window ledge to get her shoes on before we went:


Grandma Darlene and Papaw Bobby went with us and we met up with my friend Lyndsay and her girls there.  The craft fair was ok, but I was dissappointed that there wasn't more for kids.  In the past, I've always seen lots of fun, personalizable craft ideas for kids, but there weren't any.  After having lunch, we headed back home for naps so that we could go to Bayleigh's 6th Birthday Party!  My children were so excited! They knew that it was a carnival theme and they couldn't wait!!!

The boys immediately found the foam noses on the table and had to try them out!


I love this missing tooth smile.  Can you tell he was excited?

Nolan started off eating his cake with a fork but then....

... he found it easier to just pick it up.  He was a mess, but boy oh boy was he happy!

The birthday girl.  She's so beautiful and sweet!  I think she and Silas have a "thing." LOL

Chaille found a friend just her size!

And hugged her!!  She about knocked the poor girl over, but it was SOOO cute!

Silas FINALLY got his balloon toy that he has wanted since the Harvest Party at church a couple of weeks ago!

Nolan loved his sword but was devestated when it popped!  Thankfully Funny Bones the clown rushed in and saved the day by making him another one!

Avery's sword was black.  He wasn't real happy here because I had told him to stop running around with it!  Mean mommy!!

Chaille got a pink flower.  She could truly care less about it.  I thought she would love it.  I was wrong!

Nolan was using his sword to fight against some girl with a flower.  Cute! LOL

Check out his muscles.  Broken wrist? What broken wrist??

His smile cracks me up!  They had fun!!

Avery wants to pump YOU up! :O)

Chaille looks SO big here!  She was 18 months old to the day!  And she was enjoying some popcorn in her very own chair!

These kids love Larry.  Nolan was getting him!  Chaille kept running to him and letting him hold her.

1 comment:

  1. :) I LOVE IT! We had so much fun! Thanks for sharing!!! Thanks for coming!!! AND Thank you for coming back and helping us clean up!!!! YOU are the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete