Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flashback Photos (but not WAY back...)

This afternoon while I was in the basement doing laundry, I stopped to look through my photo drawers to see if I could come up with a book Steve has been looking for.  I came across some old (but not REAL old) photos.  I thought it might be fun to share some.  Maybe i'll get out the "really" old ones some other time.  But for now, enjoy these, which are in NO order per se:

Silas age 15 months, Avery age 3.  What a cute smile on Silas!

Avery age 22 months.  This was the day after he had tubes put in his ear (it was Spring Break, when we stayed in Brown County in a cabin.)

Avery almost 3, and Silas almost 1.  I remember taking this picture because it was the first time that they actually TRULY worked together at something like this.  They played together a lot, but working together to build something was a new thing for them!

Avery, age 4.  Steve age 29 :OP  (he'll kill me....)

Silas age 2, wearing his I ♥ Mom shirt.  I had to have him wear it before he could read and then refuse to wear it ;O) (and while it fit, of course!)


Avery age 1.  What a cutie!!!

Nolan 16 months and in dire need of a haircut (and now we know what it will look like if we refuse to give him anymore after the way he acted last time!!!)

Ok, this last one is NOT a flashback.  That was just now.  This is what Chaille has been doing while I have been blogging.  She has been wearing her mittens ALL day today, even to naps.  She is eating M&M's for snack with them on while sitting on the dining table.  her gloves are now a brownish pink, and her face is as messy as her hair.  She is still in her pajamas on this snowy day :O)  I may not win the mother of the year award, but my girl is HAPPY :O)

1 comment: