Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend update

Our house has been half sick all weekend.  Daddy and the younger two have been stuck at home with fevers and flu symptoms.  Mommy and the older two are fine this weekend, and enjoyed a couple chances to get out.  First, on Saturday afternoon, we visited papaw at work and enjoyed playing in the gym:


Then, the boys decided to help papaw clean the gym too.  They took turns putting the bleachers back in.  It was nice to get out for a little bit, and the boys were able to run off some energy!


Today, we had Jacob's birthday party at the bowling alley.  They enjoyed bowling, cake, and the arcade.  Silas was a little tired and fell asleep on the drive home.  But, all in all, it was so nice to get out and enjoy the weekend outside of our germ-y home!  I've got lots of sanitizing to do this weekend before Nolan's birthday party next weekend! :O)

Avery bowling.

Silas' turn!
*** Sorry for the poor quality of today's photos.  I had to use my phone because I left my camera at home on accident.  :O(

By the way... Momma is still feeling good.  :O)  Everyone please pray that I have dodged the bullet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment