2010 was a GREAT year for the Frye family. We had a lot of fun times and overall the year was very positive for us! And because it was such a great year, it was hard to see it end, yet exciting to usher in another new year!!
We spent new years eve together at home as a family. In the evening we ventured out for some snacks and my new computer, then we came home and had a small party with just us! We played Wii Party for hours that day, but it is SO MUCH FUN! The boys can all play it, and it is a perfect family game. We put the kids to bed at 8:30, and then Steve and I enjoyed staying up to watch the new year ring in. He and I played Guitar Hero, and watched football bowl games. (and to be honest, since he has been off work and the kids out of school, we've been up past midnight EVERY night!) This next week will bring back reality of schedules and routine. I think we are all ready!
Resolutions... Well, I'm only making ONE resolution this year. But it is a resolution that will encompass much! I am resolving to be a more consistent person. Particularly in my mood and attitude, but also in other areas in my life. I've been trying to focus on being very positive and happy, and finding the best in myself and others. This year, I want to be that positive person. Not just when I feel like it, but ALL the time. I think that postive attitude can lead to so many other positive behaviors in life. And I know that positive attitudes are contageous. So, in order to help create this positive atmosphere inside my home and out, I've got to start within. :O) I guess I'm sharing too much. This is more personal than you need to hear!
Welcome, 2011. I pray that this year finds all of our friends and family as happy and healthy as possible. I pray that your year is full blessings! If you are reading this blog, then you are a blessing to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment