Saturday, January 29, 2011

For a week now...

My kitchen counter has looked like this:



Avery ended his bout with the flu, rather quickly.  He had it from Friday night until sometime Sunday.  Silas started in with it on Tuesday and had it until just yesterday.  Chaille just started into it yesterday, although she woke today fever free, so we will see.  She's wheezing pretty hard, which scares me a little.  Steve has also had it for the last couple days.  He's fighting through it, though.  He's taking a class for work, and he has pushed on and gone every day (including today!) I'm hoping he will come home feeling better today!

Nolan and I are doing okay.  And I PRAY with all sincerity that we just aren't going to get it.  After a week of this bug in the house, I'm ready to bid it farewell!  And a week from today, Nolan will be celebrating his 3rd Birthday.  :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment