Monday, January 24, 2011

Still here :)

Hi!  We are still here!!!  Once again, I've let a week elapse since I've made time to blog.  I have no new pictures to share, although there were a couple times I wished that I had one handy! For instance, one evening this week Silas was about to head up to bed and he ran over to Steve and told him, "I'll love you forever, dad.  Even when you are up in Heaven, I will still love you!"  He was so sincerely sweet, I got all teary eyed and Steve held him tight for a LONG time. :O)

We had a great week last week, with only one negative... Avery was feeling poorly Friday night, and I took him Saturday to the urgent care place and found out that he has Influenza B.  They started him on Tamiflu, and we've alternated Tylenol and Motrin to keep him comfortable.  Yesterday he was fever free all day, however he had a horrible cough.  I kept him from school today, and have kept him off the fever reducers to make sure that he is truly fever free.  So far, so good.  I think he'll be able to go back to school tomorrow, barring any relapses!

The rest of us are fine.  We've been busy just doing our day to day stuff.  It is amazing how just keeping up in a household of 6 is enough to keep you busy!!  We are never looking for something to do around here!  We spent the weekend at home, because of Avery's illness, and I think that everyone enjoyed the family time.

I'll try to come back soon with some pictures.  I pray that you have a WONDERFUL week and that you and your family are happy and HEALTHY! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment