Steve called this afternoon and they have been demobilized! They leave Houston in the morning, spend tomorrow night in Tennessee (their route will avoid weather and hurricane related traffic), and then get home Friday afternoon. He warned me that they would still be on the deployment list should Ike or Josephine hit that area again. At least he'll be home for the time being!
Now my prayers have turned to safe travel for the next couple of days. May the Lord watch over them and keep them safe while they are returning!
I have to admit, I'm tired... real tired! Nolan didn't sleep well last night, so I was up with him 4 times. And mentally I just need a break. So, tonight I'm going to relax on the couch, watch a show or two, and get to bed! And, as I told the boys, hopefully I'll wake up refreshed and no longer grumpy...to which they agreed!
No comments:
Post a Comment