Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sept. 2

I may be on later to update if Steve calls. But, I just checked the update line and Steve is now in Gonzales, LA awaiting a mission. By now they probably have received some sort of notification. I'm just awaiting another update. I'm hoping for his sake that they get to do something, but for our sake that it doesn't take too long :o) Selfish? Absolutely!

We are doing fine here at home. Avery is back in school after the long weekend and we are trying to resume a semblance of a routine. I must say the boys are somewhat emotional, but not bad. Just a little easy to cry.

Well, like I said, I may update tonight if I hear from Steve directly. His phone battery is barely hanging on, so we'll see. And...hopefully before long I can let everyone know when they are headed home!!!

Keep praying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment