Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ike is coming!

Well, Ike will be making landfall sometime late tomorrow night. Steve is now in Houston staying in a hotel again finally. They are doing all sorts of preparations for tomorrow's hurricane. Their equipment is all parked indoors and they will probably sort of batton down their own hatches tomorrow. I'll most likely lose communication with him here in the near future. That's bumming me out. We've been able to be so close through our communication recently.

I think I'm just sort of down in general. I've been amazingly staying upbeat, but suddenly it's hitting. I think the stress of the storm added to the fact that this will be our third weekend without Steve home is just weighing on me. Plus, it's supposed to be a rainy weekend followed by more rain early in the week. It's hard to be forced indoors with three stir-crazy boys. I know I'll be fine, and I haven't lost Faith. I'm just a little emotional I guess. God will provide.

I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment