Friday, September 5, 2008

It's the weekend!

First, I'll update on Steve's news. Tomorrow they will leave Houston and head to Montgomery Alabama. Today they had training on Texas A&M's campus in College Station, TX. He said it was really HOT! He's enjoying Houston and the accomodations there but misses us, of course ;o)

We're doing well with him gone, getting by one day at a time. It'll be so wonderful to have him home soon, but in the meantime, we'll be fine. I miss him most at bedtime when I tuck the boys in. He's so wonderful with them and loves to tuck them in, and that is the time that they seem to notice his absence most. But, as I've said before, it's just a season...

Tomorrow is my 10 year high school reunion. I'm excited to go and see friends from high school. Mom and dad are watching the children and I can enjoy an evening with a break from caring for them. Don't get me wrong, it seems that most every evening I've had help of some kind since Steve left. I can't let you pity me. I'm blessed in so many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment