The task force did go to Port Arthur, and they are conducting rescues today! I'm not sure what, if anything, Steve is getting to do personally. They have just 3 boats, so not all 84 people will be able to work at a time. I'm anxious to hear from him again. But I know that they are fine, and that eases my mind.
I'm so proud of my children. They've been wonderful this weekend. They were excellent for Sarah last night, and the rest of the weekend they have been with me. They have had a great time and been GREAT! Silas has the potty thing down now, and he uses the "big boy potty" now, so I'm done with the horrid potty chair! And if he keeps it up with waking up dry after bedtime and naps, we'll toss the pull-ups too! The last several days he has done perfectly even through the night. One night he even woke at 3 am to go. Little stinker! I'm so proud!
Nolan now has his top two teeth, and they're so far in that you can see them when he smiles. It's the most adorable thing. I'll take a picture and post it soon. I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately. Something has been preoccupying me!
Well, I'm off to get cleaned up for bed. It's been a blessed Sunday, and I've truly enjoyed the day I had with just myself and my children! Now, if my best friend would just come home...
No comments:
Post a Comment