Thursday, September 18, 2008

A fun morning!

Somedays I wish Avery wasn't in school every day! This morning I would have loved to have had him along as we went to the library and then the apple orchard.

We drop Avery off at 8:30 and had a scheduled MOPS trip to the orchard at 10 a.m. So we went to the library in the meantime. We missed Avery, for sure! Here are pictures from the library where we did puzzles, played games, and read books.


Nolan pulled himself up to his knees! Won't be long until he is cruising around stuff!!!





And we had a great time picking apples and having slushies at the orchard. Mommy also enjoyed some time to get to know the other moms from the MOPS group. Here are some pictures of Silas there. Apparently I didn't get any of Nolan, but he enjoyed eating the apples! And he loved the apple cider shushie that Silas shared with him!



And, of course I can't end a post without updating on Steve. They are de-mobilized for sure, and are headed out of Texas this morning. They are staying the night somewhere is Arkansas tonight and then will do the rest of their driving tomorrow. They will be home late tomorrow evening or tomorrow night. Please pray for safe travel! We're almost done with this adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment